Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Miss me? Yeah I thought not.

So...yeah.

It's been awhile.

I'm not even going to make up some wonderful, fantastic excuse. Cause I don't have one.

Suffice it to say, the last 6 months were abnormally stressful.

And let's leave it at that.

Things are better now...ish. I'm still very ready to yank all my hair out due to the amount of things I have on my plate, which are on the verge of falling off and rolling under the couch, never to be seen again. But, at least now it's only one of us who's doin' the yanking, instead of two.

I'm now the only one in college, as the hubby gradumacated last semester. But, I'm also now a full-time student, along with working more than part-time. And our kiddos still have things to do, places to be, etc.

To be honest, I don't know if I even need to continue this blog, as I doubt anyone reads it. But, I will most likely keep chuggin' along.

Because this is cheaper than therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment